Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My first day at 40 days!- Purpose & Means!

"We are called to be God's messengers; or as the Apostle Paul told the Corinthians: "We are ambassadors for Christ, as if God were appealing through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ: be reconciled to God" (2 Corinthians 5:20). That is the true message to all we encounter at the abortion centers and in our communities who have been deceived by the Culture of Death. We don't bring condemnation; we bring God's good news." David Brandao Communications Director, 40 Days for Life

This passage which I read from the 'daily devotionals of the 40 days for life' on the first day taught me the Purpose and Means of the 40 days of life. The Purpose - "Reconciliation to God" and the Means - "by being the ambassadors of christ". This passage comes back to my mind often when I join the Prayer at George Dumont and strengthens me!

No comments:

Post a Comment