Wednesday, October 26, 2011

" I CHOSE ADOPTION FOR MY BABY "

This  note  from  Brenda:
 
During  my  40daysfor LIFE Vigil , I wear  the  sign "  I CHOSE ADOPTION FOR  MY  BABY "  I was  approached by  various  individuals who  were  either an  adoptive parent,or  someone looking  for  their  birth mom or someone who  had  already found their birth mom.
 
Another  lady  on the prayer line explained to  her  young son what  my  sign  was  about.
 
On  a separate occasion, another day , a lady  passing  by  in  her car , roared out .." Get  a life."  I  quietly  pointed  to  my  sign and thought  " I  did  give a life "
 
One  day , a man  walked by and said "  You  should be  more  concerned  about  the  wars  going on around the  world "  I said  to  myself " I AM.,  my  war  is  against  aborting  children "
 
To  witness  at  the  40days  for  LIFE VIGIL   for  God &  HIS  babies is  a great  privilege  for me .

No comments:

Post a Comment